Unfortunate

So we went to The Mall today. The occasion was and still is unknown. Just for fun, maybe. 

Okay maybe not. My mom wanted to go to this electronic store to..I'm not sure why. And there were so many typical displays of iProducts. It was REALLY awkward becos I had to stand in the middle of the store waiting for my mum to finish whatever she was doing. So I wandered around. 


My bro told my mum to get him an iPad if he were to be the top student. And we were like, at your age?! Okay he wasn't THAT young but I got my first device when I was eleven! And he was only..not eleven yet! He even threatened to flunk the exams if my mum didn't agree. Okay that's a lie but something along those lines really happened. 


And my sister, who by the way kindly told my mum how I was spoiled. I was not spoiled thank you very much! I had to PERSUADE them, okay? Seriously that girl and her 'the family's unfairness' speeches. She even wanted to have a Macbook pro or whatever for her gift. Like omg really? NOT COMPATIBLE. But meh, her choices. 


Kids these days.


Anyway I just...my laptop is just not the same anymore. It's really, really slow! And I'm known for my impatience! Not to mention the shortcut keys don't work anymore! And the webcam got uninstalled and that worker forgot to install it back! The screensaver doesn't work either no matter how many times I tried to change the settings. And my games are gone. So sad. I got it back from my dad's disk but the all the data are corrupted. OH WELL. 


And oh the touch pad still doesn't work. -.- Nothing serious tho. 


Alright that's all the complaints I got for today :) Bye. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up