Gained and lost

I finally got my laptop fixed and returned to me today. My hard disk was corrupted so they had to replace it. Hence I lost all my data. Well technically I didn't because my dad had it copied on his disk but he lost the usb so I don't have any access to it either way. 

I didn't really mind tho. WHAT I DO MIND IS THAT I CANNOT ACCESS MY PHONE!


Ahhh, it's like when I got a new ok not really new phone my laptop wouldn't start. And now that it's repaired, it's my fricking phone's turn to sulk. Srsly guys I'll pay equal attention to both of you. Okay maybe not but you really don't have to pout. 


I don't really mind having a broken phone. Okay it's not broken. I just can't unlock it. Wanna know why? Oh I'll tell you why anyway. 


I got tired of using letters as my phone security lock so I decided to use pattern. I forgot that if we tried too many patterns it would eventually ask for our Google Acc. So I let my sister guess what the password was. As you can guess, it reached the limit for tries. I was at my granny's house which didn't have any wi-fi and I haven't topped up my account but I tried anyway. It kept saying the account was invalid so I quit trying until I got home. And when I got home, I forgot I switched off the wi-fi to save battery so I don't have any internet access! But still, I tried. It still won't work! So I used my laptop to get my e-mail fixed but the screen still said it was invalid! Srsly what is wrong with it! And I tried rebooting it but it just won't work! So I'm mad at my sister right now. And my phone is currently lying somewhere in my nasty room. 


Any other day I would just laugh at myself and thank god for not allowing me to access it becos it is a serious distraction but now I REALLY need to talk to my best friend! So yeah. I'm pretty angry about it. 


I don't care much tho, because I finally have my baby back! As in, my laptop.


So yeah, cheerios! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up