Feeble.

I am so bored today.

I know I'm supposed to be doing revisions for Geo tomorrow but...I don't know. Well I was. Until I finally gave in to the temptation of switching on my laptop. So pathetic. But I'll get back to Geo tho...eventually. I hope. 

Alright. Since there aren't much to do since facebook is like, old now and twitter is, not fun anymore, I resorted to reading my old posts. Gosh could I get even more pathetic than that. 

Anyway back to my posts. I've never actually read them. I just usually click post and now I regretted not considering to cancel them. But too late to change that now. Like I care. 
It was like they were written by..not me. Okay okay, that's a lie. But seriously I don't even remember who I was talking about in those posts. I attempted to delete them, but meh. Let it be a reminder of my even more pathetic old self.

Looks like I can be even more pathetic.


And can we learn how to control our tears? Course we can but some things are not so easy to resist. Like, is crying even worth it? How is it that people manage to do things they despise and when they actually want to do it, they can't? The world is so weird. 

Giving forgiveness is supposedly easy when it comes to someone you love, right? But they say that when someone they care about hurts them, it's even more painful when it's from someone you don't care. Yes it's true, because why do you care if someone you hate hurts you anyway. But if you truly love someone, wouldn't you be willing to sacrifice everything for them? Let alone forgiveness. 

And yes, I did not come up with that myself. I had help. From a little thing called experience.

And that, is the closing of this lousy...whatever this is.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up