PCA 2013

Hey I just found out Andrew Garfield's mom is an English woman. God his accent is so sexy. No surprises there. And I'm obsessed with "Stonefield" right now. I'm not talking about that particular band by the way. I'm talking bout Emma & Andrew.  I had even abandoned my schedule for today just to go on Youtube and search them. Heh I need help.

Alright enough about that. Oh wait one more thing. Have you seen Emma on The Ellen DeGeneres Show? And I just watched Andrew dancing. LOL it was hilarious! And Emma imitated him! Hee it was so cute.

Okay seriously I'll stop talking bout them. 

Now, I just found out who the winners of People's Choice Awards were. Well actually, I found out yesterday but I was too lazy to blog about it. 

Most of the results were quite, well, unexpected. To me at least. I mean, I really thought Twihards wouldn't win, but hey. They did. I didn't really mind that they did. What was - and still is- bothering me was that Emma & Andrew didn't win Favorite On-Screen Chemistry award. I mean, they're also an off-screen couple. How can they not win? And Peeniss and Galeniss won?! No offence to the shippers but seriously? They won? Just, wow. Never thought there were people who could stand love triangle dramas. 

I'm so so so relieved Gangnam Style didn't win Favorite Music Video award. Otherwise I'll throw a fit for two weeks straight. I don't hate it, really. Just annoyed. He won too many awards already so bleh. 

And Emma Watson won Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress award! I'm so proud of her! *Tears up* 



I was hoping Selenators and Potterheads would win but whatever. They won in my hearts. Well not the fans. Wait what? Nevermind. It doesn't make sense, even to me. 

Anyway, I'm kinda happy The Lucky One didn't win Favorite Dramatic Movie award cause, well, it wasn't that good. I mean, it's good. But not that good. Just my opinion. I was hoping The Vow would win tho. But The Perks Of Being a Wallflower's okay I guess. 

Oooh, Leverage won Favorite Cable TV Drama award! I really thought Pretty Little Liars would win. But they didn't. And Leverage did. And it made me so proud to be a fan. Lol what? Okay. 

And Taylor Swift won Favorite Country Artist award again! After the Haylor article, most Swifties left. I thought she wouldn't win the award because of that crap so it made me even more proud when she did win. So congratulations Taylor! 


I still can't believe The Avengers and its casts didn't win any award. Well if you don't count Robert Downey Jr. that is. But he's representing The Iron Man. GRR ScarJo and Emma Stone lost to Jennifer Lawrence! Sheesh, whatever. And I'm pissed The Amazing Spiderman casts didn't win any. Like, GOSH THG GTH. Yeah I despise it that much. With the exception of Peeta Mellark and Glimmer of course. But Emma won two awards last year so I'm not that pissed off. 

I find this picture funny. Man, is Josh really that short? Kinda remind me of the Golden Trio of Harry Potter. One of the differences is, the other one was so much better. But yeah. I had to post this. And goodness I love Liam's eyes, despite my lack of support towards The Hunger Games. 



Until then, adios! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment


up