Thirst for attention

Hello! So I've been doing some research on humans' desires for attention - and by research I mean bombarding my cousins with questions they reluctantly answered due to my constant pestering. Anyway, I've learnt that teenagers tend to make silly and ridiculous agenda just to catch someone's attention. Have you ever been in such situation as this? The funny thing is we would only feel the embarrassment of doing childish scenes after we've done it. Even worse, we seem to have caught the certain person's attention in a wrong way. In other words, they'll see you as a bad influence. Ain't that frustrating? We would seem to forget about the world whilst chasing someone's attention. Most people don't particularly appreciate attention while others enjoy it. Attention can be nice, when the atttraction is positive. Otherwise it is dreadful. In she-who-must-not-be-named's case, she absolutely hates attention unless it's her certain someone's. She does unthinkable things when it comes to getting his attention. Frankly this phenomenon is quite common among teenagers. So tell me, have you ever had thirst for attention, especially from a special someone, and you can't seem to realise what you are doing in order to soothe the said thirst? If so, you should talk about it with someone you truly trust. It would make you feel better in some ways. I wanted to elaborate this topic further, unfortunately my laptop got confiscated so I'm using iPad which is very uncomfortable and annoying because it keeps changing my sentence. Damn you autocorrect!P Plus I can't remember the rest of the questions and I saved the softcopy on my lappy. Ugh. And I just can't seem to wait til March to post this. Before I start rambling on how bad my day went, I think it's best for all of us if I just end this post here. So, goodbye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up