Teething probs..not quite.

Hey. 

You know when your friend stops confiding her problems to you, it does not mean she doesn't want to. She may give you LOTS of incredulous excuses to cover up for the real reasons that may or may not be told. It's not easy to just sit back and watch someone you care about worry. Okay it may be easy for you, but it may not. Whatever the situation is, just calm down and analyze the situation properly. Some tasks might actually be accomplished that way. 

Alright! I decided to just go with the quiz. Thought it'd be fun. 

I watched Thor 2 last week! It was okay. 

I installed a stupid software this morning. Unsuccessfully. Becos the damn software got damaged and corrupted right after I used it once. ONCE! I HAD to like, waste my time to repair it. In the end, it still didn't work so I uninstalled it. I I re-installed it and as you can probably guess, it still wouldn't work. Grrrr I could not open certain files without it! So I had to use other laptops. Which again took the time I was supposed to use for Math revision. The files cannot wait okay? 

And so I was late. I lost track of the time and I was late for the exam. Well, not that late. But late. I was and still is sick today so I was sweating the entire two hours. Yet the external or internal or whatever part of my body feels cold. And I feel nauseous. And I kept screaming mentally in agony because I just can't process what the question wants. Due to the seemingly difficult task my brain was doing at keeping my insides at bay. Ew, I know. And since I ran all the way to the hall okay not all the way I heart was beating irregularly. Weirdly. Unusually. Thus I was anxious so yeah. And the hall was full of people. My place was far from the doors. Furthermore they were closed! So yeah, my lungs fail take in sufficient oxygen for several moments in between the pages. Man I really need to exercise more. And man I need to get a life and stop complaining. Not that I don't alr have one. Well I need another to keep me occupied..not. I so don't need another. 

Anyway I feel really, really bad for not being able to be there. Since I didn't do well either - and it was MATH! - I couldn't. So tell me how to make it up to you. I will do anything. And by anything, I mean anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up