I can't believe I didn't come across these sooner!

So there's this couple I've been shipping for like, two years. Yet I haven't been able to fully express it because I am not acquainted with any Mergana shippers. At all. How sad is that. Well
 I do know a couple but over time they chose to pair Katie up with Bradley. Like, what? That's just incest. Well it's actually not but it's still weird. It's like pairing up Bonnie with Rupert. See? Weird, right? 

So yeah I resorted to go online to satisfy my needs to spazz. Tho it's not as satisfying as actually talking about it in real life. Gosh whatever. Anyway I found this vid which was posted ages ago - okay, about thirteen months ago. 



And this too! I'm pretty sure it's a manip - or not - but a girl can dream. 


I found a few - okay a lot - of Mergana fanfics but none of them was as good as...I want them to be. But meh. Their interviews were okay enough. 

Aww I've missed them in Merlin. Before season 4 atleast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up