Urge.

It's been awhile. Oh what to do. I've longed to post stuff though. I'm just not sure what kinda stuff. 

You know that feeling when you just wanna scream at a person? Shout all your bothering thoughts about her? Well lately, I've been having those urges. Unfortunately I just don't have the heart to do so. I don't even know why. Usually I would just hurl things at them. But now it seems risky. Which is funny since I've got nothing to lose anymore. 

Maybe that's a lie, maybe it isn't. Words aren't always exact when it comes to emotions. Maybe I think it's because I thought I lost everything and failed to see what I have now. You know what they say, you won't know what you have until you lose it.

Well, I lost it. 

Ok. I know that's a tad too short but hey. Life's short. Ain't nothing we have to do cos of it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up