You lied.


Sigh.

I am an idiot. 

I blame you for that.

You changed me into an idiot.

I regretted everything we did together.

Including what made me laugh and  happy.

Cause no matter how hard I try, I just can't think of you as a good person.


It's not that I hate you.
It's not that I dislike you.
It's not that I don't want to friend you.
I just want you to stop hurting me.
I just want you to stop telling lies. 
I just want you to be honest. 

Unfortunately you can't.
To be exact, I can't bring myself to tell you these.
I hate being seen as a Drama Queen.
Cause I, myself hate overly dramatic people.
But I can't help myself.
I can't keep the pain in my heart forever.
I need to let it out.
But every time I try, it always ended up being messed up.

I care for you, I know I do.
But that was when you cared for me.
I don't know what to feel anymore.
Topics about best friends are sensitive. 

Everyday I came back from school with a feeling of hurt.
You lied.
You lied.
You lied...

That is the only thing that I think of whenever I see you.
I will feel like crying. 
I will feel like screaming.
I will feel like punching your face.

But I can't.
I have pride.
Pride that had been hurt a lot of times.

We're drifting apart.
Didn't take you a long time to replace me huh?
To find a new best friend.

Just so you know, I AM REALLY HURT.

I don't expect you to understand.
You never understood me.
I don't even know why you are still my friend.

To me, you don't have a heart.

There, I said it. It's mean, but I just can't help it. 

From now on, I hope you will stay as far as you can from me. 
I hope you will not go anywhere near me.
I know it'll hurt, but it hurts more when I know you lied.

Lies. Sigh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up