Best friends

I wonder if the words you said in the past still remains the same. I wonder if you had replaced me with someone else. 


True, we separated classes. But I thought we could still be close. Cause distance doesn't matter in friendship. But you. You made me cry.


You said we were suppose to be best friends forever. You told me that you chose me over anyone else in friendship. Of course, you still chose your ex classmates over me. But that, just made it worse.

But why can't you do that to me? Why can't we still be best friends? You treat me like I'm a stranger. You treat me like you don't know me. You treat me like you have forgotten our friendship promise. 

I understand that the bond between the newcomer is great now that you both have the same thing in common. That is, 'Boyfriend'. 

Still, how could you forget our promise? How could you break our promise? How could you not keep our promise? How could you break your own best friend's heart?

It hurts, seeing you doing well without me as your best friend. I know you are getting tired of me. I just want you to know that I never and will never get tired of you. 

You know why?

Cause I love you. As my best friend. You are the best friend everyone wishes to have :') I was lucky to have you as one...


Now, I lost you. Thanks to the newcomer. Who is now on my hate list though I used to call her one of my best friend. Things change huh? 
Unfortunately for me, good people can change to be the opposite of it too </3 

Sometimes I think that it hurts more if your best friend hurt you than your lover. Best friends are suppose to be there for each other. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up