DESPICABLE BACKSTABBERS

UNBELIEVABLE. 
WOHO, SERIOUSLY UNBELIEVABLE...

ESP AFTER YOU PROMISED.

AFTER YOU PROMISED! 

I'm not sure whether I'm mad at you girls or...whatever. But I do feel irritated. No, more than irritated actually. Close to hating, but not hatred. Definitely not hatred.

I was relieved at first, knowing that I have 21 others to be there with me, just so I don't have to be scolded alone. But..wow. You totally caught me off guard, after you promised. AFTER THAT PROMISE! Why do you think I asked you not to tell? Do you think I was kidding?! I was being serious and I thought you would notice that. But no. Not at all.

AND, you have no choice?! So you're only choice was tell and not die?! Is that it? Backstab me and live? Really? Cause that's the ONLY excuse I'll accept. 

Oh and, WHY DID YOU GUYS EVEN BOTHER TO KNOW? You shouldn't have been busybodies. You should have minded your own effing business! Now look at the consequences! And don't even bother saying that it's going to be okay! It's not happening to you so you wouldn't understand. You don't have to understand. 

AN APOLOGY WOULD BE NICE BY THE WAY. Apologize for what you say? Well I don't know, maybe for backstabbing? It may seem funny, the way you guys try to shake the matter of, you know, be innocent. But you what? It's not funny to me. IT DISGUSTS ME. 

AND WAY TO GO AT MAKING ME LOSE CONCENTRATION ON EVERYTHING I DO! And troubling my thoughts. And troubling my feelings. And troubling every part of me. Even my legs are hurting right now! Yeah it's irrelevant but so what?! SO WHAAT! IT DOESN'T MATTER. CAUSE THE 21 OTHERS DON'T EVEN CARE! THEY DON'T CARE! 

But..I care. I couldn't stop myself from caring the fact that those teachers, those..I don't know, from hating me. AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH HATERS ALREADY. But pffft, no one cares. Nobody cares! No one could! No one would! NO ONE I TELL YOU. NO ONE. 

Huh. There's no one to turn to. No one to consult with. No one. Not even my so-called best friends. But hey, I've always thought they weren't real friends. I mean, pfft. Everything's fake in this world anyway. 

I guess...there's not one single 'friend' that you can trust. In the end, they'll hurt. NO POINT. Yup, NO POINT OF MAKING FRIENDS. Bye bye 'friends', goodbye. Blah blah blah. 

But hey, no hard feelings, alright?

This blogger had just passed freaked out. Audi. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment


up