Hello.

Hi there blog-walkers. 

There's no need for introduction. Or is there?

My name's _______. My friends call me ________. I'm ______ years old. And I'm a girl, obviously. 

I hope the intro's enough. 

So, I suppose I have to talk about my interests? Well then. Let's get to it, shall we?

I love : 

  • Chewy candies
  • Movie marathons
  • Math
  • Debates
  • Laughing to myself when I'm alone. 
  • Leverage. THE MOST Awesome Cable TV EVER MADE! 
  • Chemistry
  • Pinkalicious pink. 
I despise : 
  • Onions.
  • Galeniss. (JUST the pairing) 
  • Weasleycest. Definitely a NO NO NO!
  • Cartoons and Anime, sue me I don't care. 
  • Introduction and presentations. Only because situations are ALWAYS better in my imaginations.

So that's it I guess. Is that even enough. Oh well, til next time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up